Paul J. King
Paul J. King is a citizen of The Bahamas, but was born in England on December 18th, 1968. Paul was called to the Bar of England and Wales and was admitted as an Attorney of the Supreme Court of The Bahamas in 1996.
Paul established King & Co in August of 2001 and has successfully grown the firm to one of the leading Law firms in the country. Paul specialises in Real Property, Property Development, Boutique Hotels and Resorts, Planned Developments, and Corporate Structuring.
In 2013 Paul moved to Harbour Island and spends time each week at the office in Harbour Island and in Nassau.
Paul has a huge passion for Harbour Island and its community and is a large supporter of many of its charities including but not limited to the Harbour Island Green School, being the first Green School in The Bahamas and of which he is a founder.
Paul’s other passions are his family, fishing, boating and travel. Paul has represented The Bahamas in swimming and water polo over the years but more recently captained his Bahamian Team to win the Offshore World Championships in Quepos, Costa Rica in 2013.
Real Estate, Residential & Commercial Conveyancing, Boutique Hotels & Resorts, Subdivisions and Condominium Development, Finance and Mortgage and Real Estate Related Government Approvals and Procedures and Corporate Structuring.
Education and Qualifications:
- University of Miami, Florida in Marine Science Affairs with a Minor in Business and Biology – BA
- Southampton University, England – LLB
- Solicitors Legal Practice Certificate (LPC) from The College of Law in London
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales in 1996
- Admitted as an Attorney of the Supreme Court of The Bahamas in 1996
- Licenced Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- The Bar of England & Wales
- Middle Temple Inns of Court, London
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Hobbies & Interests:
Travel, Fishing, Boating and most importantly his wife and children